Hi, I'm Esteban from Escalon! Raised in the Central Valley, educated at UC Davis, Spanish speaking and here to serve Northern California. In 2014, I began my career in real estate as an apprentice for a full year. As an apprentice, I was submerged in invaluable career practices and principles related to:
- Buying, Selling, investing, downsizing, relocating, or increasing your portfolio
- Pre-Foreclosure Alternatives, loan modifications, short sales, distressed properties
- Escrow Coordination, knowledge of the process and how to stay ahead of schedule
- Contracts, negotiating the best terms and protecting your interests
- Lenders & Loans, down payment assistant programs, 0% down programs and more
In this ever-changing world, information is paramount and I will go above and beyond to problem solve for you. When you choose a real estate professional, choose someone who will understand you, the technologies and practices available for marketing, and the current and forecasted economic trends. Allow me to be your Realtor®, after all, it's all about a positive and educational experience.
DRE Agent Lic. No. 01970892