Since 1978, Malissa Souza has been a member of the Central Valley Association of REALTORS®.
Along with her son John and daughter Lisa, they complete the team that is needed for efficient and knowledgeable service.
- Equal Opportunity Board
- Legislative affairs
- Political Affairs committee
- Community Homebuyers committee
- Modesto Anti Graffiti Committee
- Board of Realtors Director
- Fair Housing Committee Chairman
Malissa's Real Estate Education
- Tax Strategies for Real Estate Sales & Exchanges
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Legal aspects
- Real Estate Investment analysis
- Ethics and Agency
- Structuring and Analyzing Seller Financing
- Essentials of contract Creation
- Successful Ways to Negotiate Short Sales
- Property Management
- Environmental Hazard
- Certificate of Achievement of the Employers
- Relocation Council
- Risk Management
- Duty to Disclose
- Residential Purchase Agreement Seminar
- Keys to a Successful Transaction
- Consumer Protection
Malissa's Professional Associations
- 1987-2004 Top 2% in Production in the Nation
- 1996 Hall of Fame Award
- 1998 Masters Club
- 1989-2003 Certified Residential Specialist
- Married in 1964, Husband John Sr. is retired.
- They have 3 children & 11 grandchildren.
- I Enjoy cooking, sewing, & the outdoors.
- Goal in life is to work towards a peaceful World.
- Marriage Encounter
- Christian Foundation for Children
- Habitat for Humanity
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Holy Mary Mother of God Church in Russia
- Eucharistic Minister
- Diocesan Pastoral Council Member
- Catholic Charities
I am blessed with the honor of serving in many different ways. Including helping with your Real Estate Needs.
Malissa Souza, REALTOR® Associate
DRE Agent Lic. No. 00693799