Sign In or Sign Up!
Planada Community Profile
About Planada
Planada is a census-designated place of 5,000 located 9 miles east of Merced. Among the first white settlers at the place was a group of Swiss dairy farmers, who named the settlement Geneva. The Geneva post office opened in 1896, closed in 1897, re-opened in 1898, and changed its name to Planada in 1911. The name Planada was the product of a contest to rename the town held in 1911.
Planada Real Estate for Sale

All Planada Residential Real Estate »

Our Service Providers

 
  • ScenicOaks Funding
  • PMZ Commercial
  • PMZ Agricultural
  • American Home Shield
  • Old Republic Home Protection
  • Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
  • Valley NHD

We Have 26 Locations to Serve You

 
Ceres Don Pedro Escalon Fremont Gustine Hilmar
Ione Jackson Jamestown Lodi - North Lodi - South Manteca
Merced Los Banos Modesto - Orangeburg Modesto - Carpenter Modesto - Scenic Dr Newman
Oakdale Pleasanton Ripon Sonora Stockton Tracy
Turlock - Fulkerth Turlock - Geer Customer Care