- The following are terms of a legal agreement between you, the person viewing and/or using this Internet site ("User") and the operator of this Internet site ("Provider.") By accessing, browsing and/or using this Internet site ("Site"), User acknowledges that User has read, understood, and agrees to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If User does not agree to these terms, User is not authorized to use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright law and international treaties.
- User must be a prospective purchaser or seller of real estate with a bona fide interest in the purchase or sale of such real estate.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the data on this Site is provided "as is," without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, as to the nature, quality, characteristics or value of any property or information to which the data pertains. NEITHER PROVIDER NOR METROLIST MAKES ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE DATA DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, ACCURACY AND/OR COMPLETENESS OF THE DATA.
- NEITHER PROVIDER NOR METROLIST SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF CUSTOMERS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS), ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE DATA DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE, WHETHER THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES IN TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Status modifier definitions:
- Value Range Pricing 'V' - 'Variable Price' indicating the seller is willing to entertain offers within a Listing Price range. For example, a Price of $140,000-170,000 indicates the seller will entertain offers from $140,000 to $170,000.
- Release Clause 'R' - Release Clause - Pending sale, backup offers accepted
- MLS Entry Only 'M' - 'MLS Entry-Only Listing', as per Listing Agreement, Broker will not be providing any of a number of customary services.
- Limited Service 'S' - 'Limited Service Listing', as per Listing Agreement Broker will not be providing any of a number of customary services.