Stevinson Community Profile - PMZ Real Estate

About Stevinson

Stevinson is a census-designated place of over 300 located 20 miles west of Merced. The Stevinson post office opened in 1907. The name honors James J. Stevinson, who bought land nearby in 1852.

The Stevinson Ranch Golf Club is a great place not only for golf, but for weddings as well.